Welcome to Decisions & Revisions...

12:57




Hi, I'm Fern, a 27 year old living in Sheffield, UK, with her boyfriend, Arran, and her whippet, George.

Why I decided to start blogging...

Decisions & Revisions is the result of a post spring-clean mid-year's resolution to streamline my life, wardrobe and finances and to concentrate on achieving the things I want the most: to a) travel to beautiful places, b) save enough money to buy a house and c) find the perfect pair of jeans.

What you can expect...

Being an English Literature graduate and one-time PhD student, I've spent a fair bit of time staring at blocks of meandering prose that go on for pages without so much as a thumbnail image to break up the monotony. You won't find any of that here. I hope you'll find Decisions & Revisions a treat to the eye and a delight to the mind, bereft of semi-colons (unless I finally learn how to use them) and with utter disregard for the MLA style guide.

On Decisions & Revisions you'll find original articles and photographs covering style, beauty and travel as well as journal entries where I reflect upon my attempts to live a life of quality not quantity.

Want to get in touch?

>Email
>Instagram
>Twitter

~ Fern x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe